I’m over salads and need a break from fruit and water. I sometimes find myself planning the gluttonous brunch I will partake in on the day this is over. Rosebuds…I’m looking at you!
- Surviving, would prefer to be thriving.
- Lost 7 pounds.
- Gone to the bathroom more than I care to.
- Spent more time thinking and praying for Takna, Thy and Ya.
- Commiserated with my teammates.
- Cheated twice.
- Found some new recipes that I’ll keep in my cooking arsenal.
- Became jealous over what friends were eating.
- Realized how much I eat, and how big a part food plays in my life.
- Craved coffee.
- And Chickfila.
- Made it through parties and a family barbeque without breaking.
- Took steps to make some changes in my life.
- Thanked God that I only have 9 more days of this.
- Thanked God that it’s not football season while I’m doing this.
- Found this recipe that I can’t eat now but can’t wait to try: http://sweetrevelations.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/mini-wild-blueberry-and-cream-cheese-trifles/
- Been reminded that why I’m doing this, and why I’m going.
- Been humbled by the financial support of my friends and family, but especially by my Kenya team members.
- Thankful to have a new experience to bring me closer to God. I think we can get stagnant only experiencing God one way, and I know I’m guilty of that.